Al Najam International’s recruitment procedure starts after receiving the following documents from the employer or organization. The procedure of recruitment is simple and starts with preparation of recruitment documents in favour as follows:
- Demand Letter.
- Power of Attorney (Wakala) – Consultation can be taken from any local Saudi recruitment office Wakala Should be attested from chamber of commerce, Ministry of Foreign Affairs And Embassy of Pakistan in Employer country.
- Copy of the Commercial Registration (CR) of the Saudi Recruiting Office from whom the Power of Attorney (Wakala) has been made.
- Copy of the Commercial Registration (CR) of the Employer’s Company.
- Copy of the Visa Payment Slip (Amar Teehsil).
- Copy of the Sponsor’s Identity Card (Tabiyaa).
Permission from the Corporate of Emigrants
The documents received from the Employer are then submitted to the protector of Emigrants (Government of Pakistan) for necessary registration and permissions.
The manpower requirements are advertised through leading National Newspapers to receive interested candidates applications.
After evaluating the applications, short listed candidates are called for interviews and trade tests.
Short listed candidates are then required to appear before the Selection Board (If advised by the Employer) and thereafter the selected candidates are put to test. The final rating is done after final evaluation of the individuals overall performance.